Monday, May 18, 2009

Our new slide

After much thought and deliberation we decided to get the kids a new slide for the summer. The boys have been on it everyday for a week now. The are little chocolate drops. I wish that I could still tan like that! The slide has two cannons that you can shoot at people as they slide down. That is the part that the boys like best.
Just Cooling Off!

Here is Luke demonstrating how to get to the top of the slide. Okay, Yes I did try the slide and I'm not as young as I use to be. Just pulling myself up almost turned the whole thing over. My boys thought that it was soooo funny.

Luke is so proud of himself. He loves playing on his new toy. Even when the boys are at school he wants to be on it.
Luke caught a pretty white butterfly. He loves bugs and wants to keep everything that he gets. It's a little scary sometimes what he brings me. He's all boy!

3 comments:

jamie said...

looks like fun, we'll be over when kyle gets his casts off ;)

inPRINT designs said...

Wow, how fun is that! My kids would go crazy!! Hoe sre you all? We are going to grandma's this weekend, will we see you guys? All the Blakey's are going, the kids are excited I think that it will be fun!

Cambrea said...

Luke told me, "We got a slide, and it's as big as my HOUSE." Everyone was properly impressed.