Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Clayton!

I can't believe that Clay is now 11 years old. Time goes by so fast! It seems not to long ago when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby. I was so excited to become a mother. I also knew in my heart that it was going to be a boy. Everyday I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father sent that sweet boy to me. He has always been my biggest helper. Clay's brothers are so blessed to have him as their big brother. I know that he will guide and help them throughout their lives. Happy Birthday My Gentle Giant!The only present that he asked for was this AT-TE Walker Lego. So that is what we got him. He was so excited. He thought that it might be a good idea to stay home from school to put it together. Not a chance!


Clayton had his friend Hunter come over for a couple of hours to help him start putting the new Lego together. They had a blast!

He stayed up until 8:30 but here is the final result! Good Job!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Happy Birthday Clayton! I CAN NOT believe how old you are getting! You are an amazing young man. Keep up the good work. I am also amazed at your ability to put that Star Wars Lego thing together. I could NEVER do something like that! ASTONISHING!

Congratulations on that Arrow of Light too! I know how much work that takes. I am very impressed!

YOU ROCK!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE OSTLERS,
Randi, Paul, Sierra, and Logan!

jamie said...

Hope you had a great day Clay:)

The Barb Chronicles said...

Gosh.. your boys are getting so big! How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever. What have you been up to?