Thursday, May 28, 2009

Milk Anyone?

I made these milk carton carriers for the kid's teachers this year. My friend Jamie found the tutorial and showed me how to do it. I think that they turned out pretty good.This is themed "Under the Sea". Luke loved this one because of the googlie eyes. So he gave it to his pre-school teacher, Miss Cami.
This is themed "The Garden" . I made this one for fun. My boys wouldn't dream of giving something so girly to their teachers. For Clayton's teacher I made a "Hula" themed one. I put a grass skirt along the bottom with bamboo shoots growing up the side. I forgot to take a picture of it before he gave it away. Oh Well! Maybe I'll make another one.

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

nice job, i love all of them :)

Stephanie said...

You're to crafty!! What a darling idea.