Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation

I'm so proud of my boys! They all worked so hard this year to do their best!
Clayton got straight A's again! He was so happy! The first thing that he said to me was, "how much money is this worth Mom?" This year has been really tough for him but he kept trying to do his best and made it through. Good Job Clay!
Wade received an award for being a Math Master! Yes, that is right MATH! Wade loves the immediate results that come from doing a math problem. Reading just takes to long for his attention span. We are so proud of you Wade.
Luke graduated from pre-school! Yes, my baby goes to Kindergarten next year. Luke has grown up so much. He loves going to school but is just as happy to come home with mom. Good Job Luke!

1 comment:

dawnie said...

The boys did a terrific job in school this year. How great is that? But I really know that Mom is behind every award. Great job Savannah.