Monday, March 9, 2009

What's Happening Here

Things around here have been really crazy. Wade finished with all of his chest x-rays on Monday. The doctor said that his lungs look clear and healthy. So that is a huge blessing and relief. Also on Monday the mold cleaners started working on getting our house CLEAN!!! I am so excited to finally have a healthy house. They tore out the wall between the laundry and bathroom. So yes, that means I have no way to do laundry. I have such good friends that have let me come and use their machines so that my boys have clothes to wear to school. The bathroom is completely tore up. We are going to have to put a new cabinet in and redo the tile and toilet. For now the bathroom is sealed off and that means everyone gets to use my bathroom. I hate it! I am looking forward to my house just being done and kids feeling better. Clayton is home sick today with a really bad chest cold and fever. Luke has strep with a double ear infection. So I am hoping that I will have a normal day soon.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What in the world? Did you guys have mold? We had a leak in Kaden's window and found mold on the bottom of his carpet. Had to rip out his carpet (it was only a yr. old) I was dying and completley freaked out that he had been sleeping in there. UGH!! Hope things get back to normal for you.

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey friend. Sorry I haven't been around lately, hope you are well, sounds like your house is finally getting the make-over.