Monday, March 23, 2009

Cousins!

Last weekend I was finally able to go to my brothers house to visit! I haven't seen my niece and nephews for almost a year. They had gotten so big! There was also a new addition, Finlay! He was so cute. I never wanted to quit holding him (and I didn't). Thank you Brooke for letting me get my baby fix. My boys had such a great time with their cousins. They played legos, watched movies and played at the park. Wade and his cousin Taggert are really good friends. They were stuck to each other from the moment we got there until we left. When it was time to leave Wade ran out to the car and climbed into the back to cry his eyes out. He kept saying the Tag was his best friend in the whole world and he didn't want to leave him. So I was trying to hold back my tears but it was breaking my heart too. So I am definitely going to visit them more often. Thank you Tony and Brooke for letting us come and crash! I couldn't ask for a better brother and sister-in-law!All the kids loved playing outside with each other. Poor Scout is the only girl but she is a good sport to play army and pirates with the boys.
Clayton and Tripp playing with Legos. Clayton built a huge airplane! Great Job!
Waiting in line to wash their hands for dinner. Cute kids!
Wade and Taggert playing at the park! Best Friends!

5 comments:

jamie said...

looks like the kids had a great time!

inPRINT designs said...

Looks like fun at your house! You boys are growing up so fast-- I hope we cen see you sometime soon.

nelliebrooke said...

we are so glad you came to visit! i love the pictures and am going to need copies of them.

Stephanie said...

It's so much fun to get the cousins together. We need to do it more often, that's for sure!!

dawnie said...

I am so glad that the kids had a great time. I bet the house was rocking. It is nice that Wade and Tag get along so well. Nothing is better than getting together with the cousins.