Monday, March 30, 2009

Monster Jam!

On Saturday the boys went to Monster Jam in Las Vegas. They had a blast! All of the boys had to keep their protective ear muffs on because of the noise. I thought that they would fight Justin on this issue but he had no problems. I think that they were happy just to be there. This was Clayton's and Wade's third time going and Luke's first. Mom also enjoyed a little bit of time to herself!This is Maximum Destruction, Clayton's favorite one. He watches this truck on T.V. all of the time.
Of course this is Luke's favorite truck. Monster Mutt! He wants to drive it when he gets bigger.

This Monster Truck is Grave Digger! It has been Wade favorite since he was 2 years old.

Luke was so tired! He was up the whole night before because he wanted to see Monster Mutt! Justin said that he didn't even bat an eye when the trucks were jumping off ramps into other cars.


4 comments:

Just the 7 of us said...

So much fun. Luke looked so worn out. I am glad they had a fun time and that you got so free alone time. Yeah!!!!

jamie said...

looks like they had a great time :) that cracks me up that luke fell asleep there with all that noise.

Randi said...

UM.... The Grave Digger ROCKS!!! I have only been to one Monster Jam, but trust me that was enough to forever sink Grave diggers rubber into my forehead. The things we do for entertainment....

P.S. I miss you!!!

dawnie said...

Nothing like some R&R. It is great that Justin takes the boys to these inspiring activities!!! They all looked like they had a blast, even Luke.