Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Wonderful Boys!

My boys keep me laughing at the crazy stuff that they do.
Luke had show and tell at preschool last Thursday. He was suppose to bring something that started with the letter "O". So what did my Luke decide to take and show everyone .... Himself as Obi wan Ken obi. He searched around his (very clean) room and found his costume. He was so excited to go to school that day and show his best friend Trenton what his show and tell was.
Clayton got an award at school for doing his personal best. He was so happy that he actually smiled for this picture. He never smiles! Clay thought that it would be sooo funny to hold his award upside down for the picture. So, yes I know it is upside down. I am so proud of Clay for always trying his best at school. He has all A+'s and one C+ in math. Let's just say that Clay's strong subjects are reading and spelling.
Wade also got an award at the assembly for "Outstanding Math". They say that all kids are different and my boys are no exception. One excels in Reading the other in Math. Wade has such a quick brain when it comes to numbers. Now reading is another matter! He has no patience for reading or listening, that will become a issue later on in school! We are so proud that Wade is enjoying school and doing well.

6 comments:

Cambrea said...

And I forgot to tell you that when Luke told us what he brought for show and tell, he said, "O-B No-B." Luke is so fabulous!

Stephanie said...

You got to love their different personalities. My boys are as different as they come also. I hear that Justin is coming to visit. We may get to see him, grandma is going to check to see if he wants to come to Kenley's birthday party. Hope so. Wish you were coming as well!!

jlalvey said...

WOW! Great job boys! Im so proud of all of you! I always knew you were all very smart but that is awesome! We miss ya! Hope all is well. Love (Your favorite Aunt) Lacey! :)

Stephens Family said...

Your boys are so creative. Love it! Ya know I look to you as an example because we've got all boys.
I appreciate ya!

Just the 7 of us said...

So fun. Your boys are great and very sweet. I love little Luke Trenton and him get along so well I just love everything they come up with.

*The Ranagan's* said...

Look at your beautiful boys! They are all growing up so fast. I love that Luke dressed up as Obi. Thats awesome!