Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Curtis!

Today is my Grandpa Curtis' 86th Birthday. I just wanted to let him know how much I love and appreciate him. My grandpa has always shown me that you can laugh at any situation that life presents you. He loves doing pranks on those that are around him. I remember the first time that I brought Justin to meet my grandparents. I was so worried that something would go wrong and Justin would make a run for it. We all sat down on the couch and started talking about life when my grandpa asked Justin if he would like something to drink. When my grandpa came back into the room he was holding a couple of drinks and to my horror he stumbled! I watched as the cup went flying into the air and landed right on Justin's lap. It was EMPTY! My wonderful grandpa thought that we all needed to laugh a little, and we certainly did. My kids are so lucky to have you in their lives. I am eternally grateful to have you as my grandfather. I hope that you have a wonderful day! We love you!

Here is Grandpa Curtis helping Clayton play with his presents on his first Christmas . Here is Wade meeting Grandpa Curtis for the first time. It is the sweetest picture ever.This picture was taken at Luke's blessing. My grandparents drove down from Utah to Las Vegas to be there for that special day. Things like that have meant so much to me throughout the years. Thanks for all of the special memories!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's so great to have grandparents. They are such blessings in our lives.