Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!

















I will have to say that this year's Halloween was very different for me. When my boys were younger I had to drag them around to each car while trying to keep their outfits clean and cute! It was a nightmare!! Well this year my boys let me know that they were all grown up and ready to do things on their own. I really thought that special moment would never come. Now that it has I want to go back in time!

We went to the Stake Center for the annual Trunk-or-Treat. Poor Wade had to miss school because he has a really bad viral infection. His whole body is covered with a rash so he looks like a lizard man. He isn't able to go to school for about 10 days or until his skin starts to peel off. I'm not looking forward to that part but the doctor says that he will be fine. I decided that it was fine for Wade to trick-or-treat as long as he stayed right by me. When Clay got home from school Wade had all the the costumes laid out and ready to go. When we got there Clay took off with his friends to go around as a group. That only left me TWO boys. I soon realized after we started walking Wade and Luke remember to have manners and say thank you without me having to remind them. I also didn't have to keep saying "stay by me" the whole night either. It was an eye opening experiance. The boys had alot of fun and got so much candy!






4 comments:

jamie said...

hey sista, sorry i missed you James said you had just stopped by the truck and i went looking but couldnt find you. looks like you guys had a great time!

nelliebrooke said...

I love the costumes Savannah! I am sorry to hear about Wadey. Hopefully we can get our tails up to visit soon!

Randi said...

I am so happy that you commented on my blog! I am adding you to my list of contacts right now! :) It is so good to see you all...even if it is just in pictures! Oh! How it makes me miss the Vegas days! We miss you guys, and the boys are so cute and grown up. All I can say is WOW! 2 1/2 years really flies by!Keep in touch and take care!

jlalvey said...

Hey guys! Cute costumes! looks like they had lots of fun. I love the joker! Hope you got lots of candy! -Lacey