Wednesday, October 22, 2008






Wade and Luke are having a hard time choosing what they want to dress up as for Halloween. So they decided to try on every outfit we have to see what looks best. Clayton already has his costume ready to go. He is going to be The Joker (Jack Nickelson) from the first Batman movie. I think that my boys would look good in anything. Here are a few pictures from the Halloween fashion show. Enjoy! Also Luke wanted just a picture of him all alone. So I put one in just for him.


5 comments:

jlalvey said...

I have the cutest nephews ever! I like the costume boys! You all are getting so big so fast!-Aunt Lacey

tangleaz said...

Tana was here.... :0)

jamie said...

glad you figured out the pictures rotation ;)

The Barb Chronicles said...

What a bunch of cuties! So boy! Love your blog, keep um coming! You need to post some of your cute craft things so I can gank the idea! luv ya!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Your boys have gotten so big! I can't even believe it!!! I still remember when each one of them was born and now look at them. Crazy how fast time flys by. I love the costumes they look great! Thanks for all you love. I love you guys so much :D