Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boys, Where are you?

I decided that it was time to trim my tree in the front yard. When I bought the tree at Home Depot it was just a stick with a couple of branches on it. Since then it has done nothing but grow and grow. So I decided to trim it just a little. I enlisted the help of my two oldest boys. As I cut of a branch Wade would drag it over to the garbage on the side of the house. As I progressed to the smaller branches my boys had disappeared. I was so mad that they left me alone to do all of the work (again)! When I came around the side of the house this is what I saw. I camouflaged fort! And guess who was hiding it in! That's right, Clay and Wade! My sweet boys instead of putting the branches where they were suppose to they used them on their fort. I wanted to get mad but they proceeded to tell me, "But Mom we were just using our imagination like you tell us to."

1 comment:

dawnie said...

What a wonderful fort. They have great imaginations just like their mother has.