Sunday, January 17, 2010

We Are Moving!

Yes it is true! After 7 years we are moving back to Utah. I have made such good friends here in Kingman. When I first moved here all I could think about was how soon we could move somewhere else. But now that the time has come I've found out I'm really going to miss this place. I think that I have cried off and on for about 6 days now. I know that this is what is best for our little family but it doesn't make it easy. I will be happy to have Justin around everyday helping me with the boys. It has been a long 5 months without him. I will have to be better at keeping up with my blog. Thanks to all of my friends here in Kingman. You all have taught me how to serve and help others graciously. I don't know what I'm going to do without you guys. I will never be able to express my love for you all. I will miss you all!

5 comments:

*The Ranagan's* said...

Oh sad! But happy at the same time! I think its been like 5 years since I've seen you guys. Glad to have you back in Utah. Do you know where yet?

jamie said...

I'll miss you! ;(

Stephanie said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited that you guys are coming home. I talked to Justin at the funeral and he said that he'd been up here.

inPRINT designs said...

yeah! I would love to see you more! Where are you moving to?

Unknown said...

I agree that you have had wonderful friends in Kingman and they will always be your friends. They now have a place to stay when they come to Utah. We are excited to have you close to us again.