Monday, October 5, 2009

Wade's Baptism

I just wanted to thank everyone who came and made Wade's day a special one. I know that it was a long distance for everyone to travel. It meant the world to us to have our family there. Wade was so excited to finally be baptized. He picked who he wanted to participate in the program. Clayton did the talk on being baptized and did an amazing job. Aunt Brooke did a DVD on Wade's life. It was fantastic! The spirit of our Heavenly Father could be felt throughout the room. Thank you !!! I am so blessed to have you all in my life!

The Curtis Clan!

The Alvey Clan!

Wade got a new set of scriptures with his name on them for his baptism. He thinks that the letters and edges are made with real gold. Just like the gold plates. Oh, to be young again!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Wade looks so cute. Sorry we couldn't be there... I want to hear all the details though... I will call you soon (or call me when you have time).

The Barb Chronicles said...

I can't believe Wade is that old... I feel like we have been gone forever! How are you? Miss hanging out.