Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I found myself very grateful and blessed. I have both sets of grandparents that are still alive and well. I have taken for granted that they have always been there for me throughout my life and my children's lives too. I loved watching them interact with my boys. It brought back a lot of good memories from my childhood. I love my grandparents very much! We were also able to see Justin's grandma too. So this is the first trip that the boys were able to see ALL of their great-grandparents. I am also blessed with a kind and loving husband and 3 crazy wonderful boys! I hope that you all had a great holiday!!



This is in St. George on our way home. Yes that is SNOW!
These are my maternal grandparents Snookie and Papa Joe . (Sugar and Joseph to the boys)

These are my paternal grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa Curtis.
This lovely lady is Justin's maternal grandmother, Grandma Dean.

3 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

When we were driving home from Kingman the mountains were COVERED, made me want to turn around! Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Miss ya

jlalvey said...

We miss you guys already! Glad to hear you got back home safely! Thats awesome that the boys got to see ALL of their great grandparents! That's very important and a chance not every kid gets! So does Luke still like his GUNS and COWBOY stuff we got him? I know they are probably driving YOU crazy :) but I couldn't help but get him something he would LOVE! Thats what Aunts are for...Right?.... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Vannah! This is your cousin Lacy!! I found a link to your blog on Jade's blog and so I stole it s that I could check yours out...It's SO cute! I'll add you to my permission list so that you can see mine too! Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it!
Love Ya! Lace